Offspring investment in wild Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): relationships with smolt age and spawning condition
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 317–321, April 2013
How to Cite
Burton, T., McKelvey, S., Stewart, D. C., Armstrong, J. D. and Metcalfe, N. B. (2013), Offspring investment in wild Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): relationships with smolt age and spawning condition. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 317–321. doi: 10.1111/eff.12019
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- NERC small project
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!