Biological traits of eastern sand darter (Ammocrypta pellucida) in the lower Thames River, Canada, with comparisons to a more southern population
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 234–245, April 2013
How to Cite
Finch, M., Faber, J. E., Koops, M. A., Doka, S. E. and Power, M. (2013), Biological traits of eastern sand darter (Ammocrypta pellucida) in the lower Thames River, Canada, with comparisons to a more southern population. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 234–245. doi: 10.1111/eff.12021
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada's Species at Risk Program
- Environment Canada Interdepartmental Recovery Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!