Silver eel (Anguilla anguilla) population dynamics and production in the River Shannon, Ireland
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Special Issue: Ecology and conservation of freshwater fish: time to act for a more effective management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 181–192, April 2014
How to Cite
MacNamara, R. and McCarthy, T. K. (2014), Silver eel (Anguilla anguilla) population dynamics and production in the River Shannon, Ireland. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 23: 181–192. doi: 10.1111/eff.12028
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Electricity Supply Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!