Biological effectiveness of an inexpensive nature-like fishway for passage of warmwater fish in a small Ontario stream
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 374–383, July 2013
How to Cite
Steffensen, S. M., Thiem, J. D., Stamplecoskie, K. M., Binder, T. R., Hatry, C., Langlois-Anderson, N. and Cooke, S. J. (2013), Biological effectiveness of an inexpensive nature-like fishway for passage of warmwater fish in a small Ontario stream. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 374–383. doi: 10.1111/eff.12032
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!