Seasonal movement, growth and survival of brook trout in sympatry with brown trout in Midwestern US streams
Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 530–542, October 2013
How to Cite
Hoxmeier, R. J. H. and Dieterman, D. J. (2013), Seasonal movement, growth and survival of brook trout in sympatry with brown trout in Midwestern US streams. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 530–542. doi: 10.1111/eff.12051
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Federal Aid in Sport Fish Restoration Program. Grant Number: F-26-R
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!