Seasonal movement, growth and survival of brook trout in sympatry with brown trout in Midwestern US streams
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 530–542, October 2013
How to Cite
Hoxmeier, R. J. H. and Dieterman, D. J. (2013), Seasonal movement, growth and survival of brook trout in sympatry with brown trout in Midwestern US streams. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 530–542. doi: 10.1111/eff.12051
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Federal Aid in Sport Fish Restoration Program. Grant Number: F-26-R
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!