The effects of wood on stream habitat and native fish assemblages in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 553–566, October 2013
How to Cite
Baillie, B. R., Hicks, B. J., van den Heuvel, M. R., Kimberley, M. O. and Hogg, I. D. (2013), The effects of wood on stream habitat and native fish assemblages in New Zealand. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 553–566. doi: 10.1111/eff.12055
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Bright Futures Scholarship
- Scion and Hancock Forest Management Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!