Effects of mountaintop mining on fish distributions in central Appalachia
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 578–586, October 2013
How to Cite
Hopkins, R. L. and Roush, J. C. (2013), Effects of mountaintop mining on fish distributions in central Appalachia. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 578–586. doi: 10.1111/eff.12061
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- University of Rio Grande Faculty Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!