Differences in diet and feeding ecology of similar-sized spotted (Lepisosteus oculatus) and shortnose (Lepisosteus platostomus) gars during flooding of a south-eastern US river
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 617–625, October 2013
How to Cite
Walker, R. H., Kluender, E. R., Inebnit, T. E. and Reid Adams, S. (2013), Differences in diet and feeding ecology of similar-sized spotted (Lepisosteus oculatus) and shortnose (Lepisosteus platostomus) gars during flooding of a south-eastern US river. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 617–625. doi: 10.1111/eff.12066
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!