Effects of hydrologic regulation on icefish population dynamics, assemblage structure and fishery yield in Lake Nanyi, China
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 637–644, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Yan, Z., Xu, L., Lu, X., Winemiller, K. O. and Lei, G. (2013), Effects of hydrologic regulation on icefish population dynamics, assemblage structure and fishery yield in Lake Nanyi, China. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 637–644. doi: 10.1111/eff.12068
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- State Key Basic Research & Development Plan of China. Grant Number: 2012CB417005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30570290
- Beijing Municipal Commission of Education. Grant Number: KM201110028011
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 8112010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!