Overwinter survival, energy storage and reproductive allocation in the invasive round goby (Neogobius melanostomus) from a river system
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Special Issue: Ecology and conservation of freshwater fish: time to act for a more effective management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 224–233, April 2014
How to Cite
Houston, B. E., Rooke, A. C., Brownscombe, J. W. and Fox, M. G. (2014), Overwinter survival, energy storage and reproductive allocation in the invasive round goby (Neogobius melanostomus) from a river system. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 23: 224–233. doi: 10.1111/eff.12071
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- National Science and Engineering Council Discovery Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!