Similar patterns of individual niche use are revealed by different time-integrated trophic tracers (stable isotopes and parasites)
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
How to Cite
Knudsen, R., Siwertsson, A., Adams, C. E., Newton, J. and Amundsen, P.-A. (2013), Similar patterns of individual niche use are revealed by different time-integrated trophic tracers (stable isotopes and parasites). Ecology of Freshwater Fish. doi: 10.1111/eff.12074
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!