Similar patterns of individual niche use are revealed by different time-integrated trophic tracers (stable isotopes and parasites)
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Special Issue: Ecology and conservation of freshwater fish: time to act for a more effective management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 259–268, April 2014
How to Cite
Knudsen, R., Siwertsson, A., Adams, C. E., Newton, J. and Amundsen, P.-A. (2014), Similar patterns of individual niche use are revealed by different time-integrated trophic tracers (stable isotopes and parasites). Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 23: 259–268. doi: 10.1111/eff.12074
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!