The importance of Anguillids: a cultural and historical perspective introducing papers from the World Fisheries Congress
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Special Issue: EU eeliad: Anguillid eels: conserving a global fishery
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 2–6, January 2014
How to Cite
Kuroki, M., Righton, D. and M. Walker, A. (2014), The importance of Anguillids: a cultural and historical perspective introducing papers from the World Fisheries Congress. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 23: 2–6. doi: 10.1111/eff.12089
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!