The importance of spatial scales to analysis of fish diversity in Amazonian floodplain lakes and implications for conservation
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 470–477, July 2014
How to Cite
Freitas, C. E.C., Siqueira-Souza, F. K., Florentino, A. C. and Hurd, L. E. (2014), The importance of spatial scales to analysis of fish diversity in Amazonian floodplain lakes and implications for conservation. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 23: 470–477. doi: 10.1111/eff.12099
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- PIATAM Project – FINEP
- PRONEX/FAPEAM-CNPq. Grant Number: 023/2009
- CNPq. Grant Number: 563073/2010-1
- Washington and Lee University (Lenfest grants)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!