Prey C:P ratio and phosphorus recycling by a planktivorous fish: advantages of fish selection towards pelagic cladocerans
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 214–224, April 2015
How to Cite
Reissig, M., Queimaliños, C., Modenutti, B. and Balseiro, E. (2015), Prey C:P ratio and phosphorus recycling by a planktivorous fish: advantages of fish selection towards pelagic cladocerans. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 24: 214–224. doi: 10.1111/eff.12136
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Fondo para la Investigación Científica y Tecnológica (FONCyT). Grant Number: 01-13395
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET). Grant Number: 6507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!