Incidence of dieback disease following fungal inoculations of sexually and asexually propagated shisham (Dalbergia sissoo)
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 77–82, February 2013
How to Cite
Ahmad, B. I., Khan, R. A., Siddiqui, M. T. (2013), Incidence of dieback disease following fungal inoculations of sexually and asexually propagated shisham (Dalbergia sissoo). Forest Pathology, 43: 77–82. doi: 10.1111/efp.12001
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!