Development of two reverse transcription-PCR methods to detect living pinewood nematode, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus, in wood
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada . Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Natural Resources Canada and Minister of Agriculture and Agrifood Canada
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 104–114, April 2013
How to Cite
Leal, I., Foord, B., Allen, E., Campion, C., Rott, M., Green, M. (2013), Development of two reverse transcription-PCR methods to detect living pinewood nematode, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus, in wood. Forest Pathology, 43: 104–114. doi: 10.1111/efp.12003
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!