Ann Oakley, A critical woman: Barbara Wootton, social science and public policy in the twentieth century (London and New York: Bloomsbury, 2011. Pp. xix + 426. 31 plates. ISBN 9781849664684 Hbk. £30)
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© Economic History Society 2013
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 364–365, February 2013
How to Cite
Tomlinson, J. (2013), Ann Oakley, A critical woman: Barbara Wootton, social science and public policy in the twentieth century (London and New York: Bloomsbury, 2011. Pp. xix + 426. 31 plates. ISBN 9781849664684 Hbk. £30). The Economic History Review, 66: 364–365. doi: 10.1111/ehr.12005_12
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!