Penelope Francks and Janet Hunter, The historical consumer: consumption and everyday life in Japan, 1850–2000 (Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012. Pp. xiii + 329. 40 figs. 1 map. 30 tabs. ISBN 9780230273665 Hbk. £67.50)
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© Economic History Society 2013
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 384–385, February 2013
How to Cite
Riello, G. (2013), Penelope Francks and Janet Hunter, The historical consumer: consumption and everyday life in Japan, 1850–2000 (Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012. Pp. xiii + 329. 40 figs. 1 map. 30 tabs. ISBN 9780230273665 Hbk. £67.50). The Economic History Review, 66: 384–385. doi: 10.1111/ehr.12005_28
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!