Can cognitive deficits facilitate differential diagnosis between at-risk mental state for psychosis and depressive disorders?
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
How to Cite
Schulze, C., Zimmermann, R., Gschwandtner, U., Pflueger, M. O., Rapp, C., Studerus, E. and Riecher-Rössler, A. (2012), Can cognitive deficits facilitate differential diagnosis between at-risk mental state for psychosis and depressive disorders?. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/eip.12004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 3200–057216.99, 3200–0572216.99, PBBSB-106936, 3232BO-119382
- Nora van Meeuwen-Haefliger Stiftung, Basel
- Basel Scientific Society and the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students
Table S1. Overall group comparisons for single variables (ANOVA).
Table S2. Performance of ARMS-NT versus DC and ARMS-T versus ARMS-NT.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.