Clinical outcomes of long-acting risperidone in recent versus long-term diagnosed Belgian schizophrenic patients: results from electronic Schizophrenia Treatment Adherence Registry (e-STAR) and Trial for the Initiation and Maintenance Of REmission in Schizophrenia with risperidone (TIMORES)
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 39–49, February 2014
How to Cite
Dubois, V., Peuskens, J., Geerts, P. and Detraux, J. (2014), Clinical outcomes of long-acting risperidone in recent versus long-term diagnosed Belgian schizophrenic patients: results from electronic Schizophrenia Treatment Adherence Registry (e-STAR) and Trial for the Initiation and Maintenance Of REmission in Schizophrenia with risperidone (TIMORES). Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/eip.12017
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- 9The heterogeneity of antipsychotic response in the treatment of schizophrenia. Poster presented at the SIRS (Schizophrenia International Research Society) Congress at Florence, Italy, 10–14 April, 2010., , et al.
- 10Factors influencing treatment response and outcome of first-episode schizophrenia: implications for understanding the pathophysiology of schizophrenia. J Clin Psychiatry 1996; 57 (Suppl. 9): s5–9., , et al.
- 13The expert consensus guideline series: adherence problems in patients with serious and persistent mental illness. J Clin Psychiatry 2009; 70 (Suppl. 4): s1–46., , et al.
- 18Long-acting Risperidone in the treatment of schizophrenia: data from a 24-month Belgian electronic Schizophrenia Treatment Adherence Registry (e-STAR). Acta Psychiatr Belg 2010; 110: 34–46., , et al.
- 22Long-acting risperidone in early-episode schizophrenia. Acta Psychiatr Belg 2011; 111: 9–21., , .
- 23Clinical outcomes of long-acting risperidone in recent versus long-term diagnosed Belgian schizophrenic patients: results from e-STAR (Electronic Schizophrenia Treatment Adherence Registry). Poster presented at the 7th International Conference on Early Psychosis, 28 November–1 December, 2010, Amsterdam, The Netherlands., , , .
- 24American Psychiatric Association. DSM-IV®-TR. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Washington, DC: Author, 2003.
- 25De omvang van de groep van ernstig en langdurig psychisch zieken. Tijdschr voor Geneeskunde 2002; 58: 729–735., , .
- 26De vermaatschappelijking van de zorg voor psychisch kwetsbare mensen. Onderzoek, praktijk en beleid. LannooCampus, Leuven; 2005., , .
- 37Direct switching to risperidone long-acting injectable: experience in patients early in the course of the disease. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 2004; 7 (Suppl. 2): s236–237., , et al.
- 38Long-acting risperidone in patients with early psychosis – less than 1 year duration. Poster presented at the World Psychiatric Association (WPA) International Congress, Istanbul, Turkey, 12–16 July, 2006., , .
- 39Efficacy and tolerability among patients with recent-onset schizophrenia treated with long-acting injectable risperidone (RLAI). Poster presented at the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry (WCBP), Paris, France, June 28–July 2, 2009., , et al.
- 42Young patients (18–30 years) with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder: results of direct switching to long-acting injectable risperidone (StoRMi trial). Poster presented at the twelfth winter workshop on schizophrenia, Davos, Switzerland, 7–13 February, 2004., , , , , .
- 43Effect of long-acting injectable risperidone on clinical outcomes in recently diagnosed, stable schizophrenia patients. Poster presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA), Institute on Psychiatric Services (IPS), Chicago, Illinois, USA, 2–5 October, 2008., , et al.