Assessing psychotic-like symptoms using the BASC-2: adolescent, parent and teacher agreement
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 431–436, November 2013
How to Cite
Nugent, K. L., Kline, E., Thompson, E., Reeves, G. and Schiffman, J. (2013), Assessing psychotic-like symptoms using the BASC-2: adolescent, parent and teacher agreement. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 431–436. doi: 10.1111/eip.12019
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: T32-MH67533-7
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry within the University of Maryland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!