Resumption of work or studies after first-episode psychosis: the impact of vocational case management
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 391–398, November 2013
How to Cite
Abdel-Baki, A., Létourneau, G., Morin, C. and Ng, A. (2013), Resumption of work or studies after first-episode psychosis: the impact of vocational case management. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 391–398. doi: 10.1111/eip.12021
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!