Declaration of Interest: DS is currently a member of two Guideline Development Groups (GDG) for NICE: (i) NICE guidance for children and young people affected by psychosis and schizophrenia; and (ii) NICE guidance for adults with psychosis and schizophrenia. The views expressed are not those of either GDG, NCCMH or NICE.
The economic impact of early intervention in psychosis services for children and adolescents
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 368–373, November 2013
How to Cite
McCrone, P., Singh, S. P., Knapp, M., Smith, J., Clark, M., Shiers, D. and Tiffin, P. A. (2013), The economic impact of early intervention in psychosis services for children and adolescents. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 368–373. doi: 10.1111/eip.12024
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) Clinical Senior Lecturership
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!