Funding sources: Funding for the study presented in this manuscript was provided by a NARSAD Young Investigator award to Dr. Bowie.
Cognitive remediation in schizophrenia: efficacy and effectiveness in patients with early versus long-term course of illness
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 32–38, February 2014
How to Cite
Bowie, C. R., Grossman, M., Gupta, M., Oyewumi, L. K. and Harvey, P. D. (2014), Cognitive remediation in schizophrenia: efficacy and effectiveness in patients with early versus long-term course of illness. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/eip.12029
Disclosures: Dr. Bowie has served as a consultant for Abbott Pharmaceuticals in the past year. Dr. Harvey has served as a consultant to Abbott Labs, Boehinger Ingelheim, Genentech, Johnson and Johnson, PharmaNeuro Boost, Roche Pharma, Shire and Sunovion Pharma in the past year. Dr. Oyewumi has served on the advisory board for Pfizer, Sunovion, Bristol Myers Squibb and Lundbeck in the past year. All other authors report no financial relationships with commercial interests.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
- NARSAD Young Investigator
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!