Validation of the Arabic version of the Comprehensive Assessment of At Risk Mental States (CAARMS) in Tunisian adolescents and young adults
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 147–154, May 2014
How to Cite
Braham, A., Bannour, A. S., Ben Romdhane, A., Nelson, B., Bougumiza, I., Ben Nasr, S., ElKissi, Y. and Ben Hadj Ali, B. (2014), Validation of the Arabic version of the Comprehensive Assessment of At Risk Mental States (CAARMS) in Tunisian adolescents and young adults. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 147–154. doi: 10.1111/eip.12031
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!