Early Intervention in the Real World
Treatment and Early Intervention in Psychosis Program (TIPP-Lausanne): implementation of an early intervention programme for psychosis in Switzerland
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 322–328, August 2013
How to Cite
Baumann, P. S., Crespi, S., Marion-Veyron, R., Solida, A., Thonney, J., Favrod, J., Bonsack, C., Do, K. Q. and Conus, P. (2013), Treatment and Early Intervention in Psychosis Program (TIPP-Lausanne): implementation of an early intervention programme for psychosis in Switzerland. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 322–328. doi: 10.1111/eip.12037
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- NCCR SYNAPSY
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!