Memory-guided saccades in youth-onset psychosis and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 229–239, August 2014
How to Cite
White, T., Mous, S. and Karatekin, C. (2014), Memory-guided saccades in youth-onset psychosis and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 229–239. doi: 10.1111/eip.12038
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- NWO ZonMw TOP. Grant Number: 91211021
- National Iinstitute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: 1RO3-MH063150
- NIMH. Grant Number: K08-MH068540
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD)
- Blowitz-Ridgeway and Essel Foundations
- Minnesota Center for Neurobehavioral Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!