Change of address: Dr Eleanor Tomlinson, THEDS, East London NHS Foundation Trust, 51 Three Colts Lane, London E2 6FW, UK
Distress and negative experiences of the caregiving relationship in early psychosis: does social cognition play a role?
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 253–260, August 2014
How to Cite
Tomlinson, E., Onwumere, J. and Kuipers, E. (2014), Distress and negative experiences of the caregiving relationship in early psychosis: does social cognition play a role?. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 253–260. doi: 10.1111/eip.12040
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Institute of Psychiatry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!