Insight and suicidality in first-episode psychosis: understanding the influence of suicidal history on insight dimensions at first presentation
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 113–121, May 2014
How to Cite
López-Moríñigo, J. D., Wiffen, B., O'Connor, J., Dutta, R., Di Forti, M., Murray, R. M. and David, A. S. (2014), Insight and suicidality in first-episode psychosis: understanding the influence of suicidal history on insight dimensions at first presentation. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 113–121. doi: 10.1111/eip.12042
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- British Medical Association
- Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!