Early Intervention in the Real World
Psychosis 101: evaluating a training programme for northern and remote youth mental health service providers
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 442–450, November 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, C., deRuiter, W. K., Howlett, A., Hanson, M. D. and Dewa, C. S. (2013), Psychosis 101: evaluating a training programme for northern and remote youth mental health service providers. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 442–450. doi: 10.1111/eip.12044
The Ontario Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health, Evaluation Doing Grant 1327.
The Foundation of the Canadian Psychiatric Association, Scotiabank Grant for Children and Mental Health.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
- Ontario Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health
- Canadian Psychiatric Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!