Declaration of Interests
Towards a new paradigm of care: the International Declaration on Youth Mental Health
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 103–108, May 2013
How to Cite
Coughlan, H., Cannon, M., Shiers, D., Power, P., Barry, C., Bates, T., Birchwood, M., Buckley, S., Chambers, D., Davidson, S., Duffy, M., Gavin, B., Healy, C., Healy, C., Keeley, H., Maher, M., Tanti, C. and McGorry, P. (2013), Towards a new paradigm of care: the International Declaration on Youth Mental Health. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 103–108. doi: 10.1111/eip.12048
David Shiers: Current member of two Guideline Development Groups (GDG) for the National Institute for Health & Clinical Excellence (NICE): (a) NICE guidance for children and young people affected by psychosis and schizophrenia; and (b) NICE guidance for adults with psychosis and schizophrenia; the views expressed are not those of either GDG, NCCMH or NICE.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!