This paper is based on a study that is being carried out at: Institute of Mental Health, Research Division, Institute of Mental Health, Buangkok Medical Park, 10 Buangkok View, Singapore 539747.
Early Intervention in the Real World
Longitudinal Youth-At-Risk Study (LYRIKS): outreach strategies based on a community-engaged framework
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 298–303, August 2014
How to Cite
Mitter, N., Nah, G. Q. R., Bong, Y. L., Lee, J. and Chong, S.-A. (2014), Longitudinal Youth-At-Risk Study (LYRIKS): outreach strategies based on a community-engaged framework. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 298–303. doi: 10.1111/eip.12049
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation Singapore under the National Medical Research Council Translational and Clinical Research Flagship Programme. Grant Number: NMRC/TCR/003/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!