Metacognitive beliefs in adolescents with an at-risk mental state for psychosis
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 82–86, February 2014
How to Cite
Welsh, P., Cartwright-Hatton, S., Wells, A., Snow, L. and Tiffin, P. A. (2014), Metacognitive beliefs in adolescents with an at-risk mental state for psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 82–86. doi: 10.1111/eip.12052
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Durham Doctoral Fellowship
- a Higher Education Council for England (HEFCE) Clinical Senior Lectureship
- National Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!