Psychosis prediction and clinical utility in familial high-risk studies: selective review, synthesis, and implications for early detection and intervention
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 345–360, November 2013
How to Cite
Shah, J. L., Tandon, N. and Keshavan, M. S. (2013), Psychosis prediction and clinical utility in familial high-risk studies: selective review, synthesis, and implications for early detection and intervention. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 345–360. doi: 10.1111/eip.12054
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Dupont-Warren Fellowship, Harvard Medical School
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: MH01180, MH64023, MH78113
- National Alliance on Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD) Independent Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!