Early Psychosis Service, Metro South Mental Health, 519 Kessel's Road, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Putting television's portrayal of schizophrenia into reverse: an evaluation of the impact on public opinion
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 366–374, November 2014
How to Cite
Turner, N., Foley, S. R., Kinsella, A., O'Callaghan, E. and Clarke, M. (2014), Putting television's portrayal of schizophrenia into reverse: an evaluation of the impact on public opinion. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 366–374. doi: 10.1111/eip.12056
Declarations: The Mental Health Commission of Ireland provided the funds directly to the market research company to conduct the omnibus survey. None of the authors have financial ties with industry.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Mental Health Commission of Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!