Variation in duration of untreated psychosis in an 18-year perspective
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 323–331, November 2014
How to Cite
ten Velden Hegelstad, W., Joa, I., Barder, H., Evensen, J., Haahr, U., Johannessen, J. O., Langeveld, J., Melle, I., Opjordsmoen, S., Røssberg, J. I., Rund, B. R., Simonsen, E., Vaglum, P., McGlashan, T., Friis, S. and Larsen, T. K. (2014), Variation in duration of untreated psychosis in an 18-year perspective. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 323–331. doi: 10.1111/eip.12057
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Norwegian National Research Council, Oslo. Grant Number: 133897/320
- Norwegian Department of Health and Social Affairs, Oslo
- National Council for Mental Health/Health and Rehabilitation, Oslo. Grant Number: 1997/41
- Theodore and Vada Stanley Foundation
- Regional Health Research Foundation for Eastern Region
- Helsefonden Lundbeck Pharma
- Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression Great Neck
- Distinguished Investigator Award, National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH-01654
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- Helse Vest trust. Grant Numbers: 911369, 200202797-65, 911313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!