Detection and characteristics of individuals with a very long duration of untreated psychosis in an early intervention for psychosis service
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 332–339, November 2014
How to Cite
O'Donoghue, B., Lyne, J., Kinsella, A., Turner, N., O'Callaghan, E. and Clarke, M. (2014), Detection and characteristics of individuals with a very long duration of untreated psychosis in an early intervention for psychosis service. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 332–339. doi: 10.1111/eip.12063
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!