Trial registry name: Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry. URL: http://www.anzctr.org.au
School-based eating disorder prevention: a pilot effectiveness trial of teacher-delivered Media Smart
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 21–28, February 2015
How to Cite
Wilksch, S. M. (2015), School-based eating disorder prevention: a pilot effectiveness trial of teacher-delivered Media Smart. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 21–28. doi: 10.1111/eip.12070
Registration identification number: ACTRN12612000606886.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- South Australian Centre for Intergenerational Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!