Innovation in youth mental health services in Australia: common characteristics across the first headspace centres
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
How to Cite
Rickwood, D., Van Dyke, N. and Telford, N. (2013), Innovation in youth mental health services in Australia: common characteristics across the first headspace centres. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/eip.12071
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!