Author Note: This work was supported through the Executive Training for Research Application (EXTRA) Program of the Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement or CFHI. CFHI is dedicated to accelerating health care improvement for Canadians and is funded through an agreement with the Government of Canada. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of CFHI or the Government of Canada.
Perspective in Early Intervention
A ‘navigator’ model in emerging mental illness?
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 451–457, November 2013
How to Cite
Bieling, P. J., Madsen, V. and Zipursky, R. B. (2013), A ‘navigator’ model in emerging mental illness?. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 451–457. doi: 10.1111/eip.12078
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!