Transitions Study of predictors of illness progression in young people with mental ill health: study methodology
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
How to Cite
Purcell, R., Jorm, A.F., Hickie, I.B., Yung, A.R., Pantelis, C., Amminger, G.P., Glozier, N., Killackey, E., Phillips, L., Wood, S.J., Mackinnon, A., Scott, E., Kenyon, A., Mundy, L., Nichles, A., Scaffidi, A., Spiliotacopoulos, D., Taylor, L., Tong, J.P.Y., Wiltink, S., Zmicerevska, N., Hermens, D., Guastella, A. and McGorry, P.D. (2013), Transitions Study of predictors of illness progression in young people with mental ill health: study methodology. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/eip.12079
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- a NHMRC Program. Grant Number: 566529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!