Transitions Study of predictors of illness progression in young people with mental ill health: study methodology
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 38–47, February 2015
How to Cite
Purcell, R., Jorm, A.F., Hickie, I.B., Yung, A.R., Pantelis, C., Amminger, G.P., Glozier, N., Killackey, E., Phillips, L., Wood, S.J., Mackinnon, A., Scott, E., Kenyon, A., Mundy, L., Nichles, A., Scaffidi, A., Spiliotacopoulos, D., Taylor, L., Tong, J.P.Y., Wiltink, S., Zmicerevska, N., Hermens, D., Guastella, A. and McGorry, P.D. (2015), Transitions Study of predictors of illness progression in young people with mental ill health: study methodology. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 38–47. doi: 10.1111/eip.12079
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- a NHMRC Program. Grant Number: 566529
- 2The mental health of young people in Australia. Canberra, Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care, 2000., , et al.
- 3Australian Bureau of Statistics. National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing: Summary of Results. Canberra: Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2008.
- 5Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Young Australians: Their Health and Well-Being 2007. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2007.
- 15Headspace evaluation report: independent evaluation of headspace: the National Youth Mental Health Foundation. Social Policy Research Centre, University of New South Wales, 2009., , et al.
- 21The Clinical Global Impressions Scale. In: Guy W, Bonato RR, eds. ECDEU Assessment Manual for Psychopharmacology, Rev Ed. Rockville, MD: National Institute of Mental Health, 1976; 157–169..
- 29Australian WHOQoL instruments: user's manual and interpretation guide. Australian WHOQoL Field Study Centre, Melbourne, Australia, 2000., , , , .
- 30How Australia Takes a Census. Canberra: Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2006. Available from URL: http://www.ausstats.abs.gov.au/ausstats/subscriber.nsf/0/B2B800D53D979943CA25710D0070ADDC/$File/29030_2006.pdf.
- 32Direct measures of poverty as indicators of economic need: evidence from the Survey of Income and Program participation. In Population Division Technical Working Paper No. 30, Washington, DC: US Census, 1998..
- 33Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). The Active Australia Survey: a guide and manual for implementation, analysis and reporting. Canberra, AIHW, 2003.
- 55A review of the relationship between mental disorders and offending behaviours and on the management of mentally abnormal offenders in the health and criminal justice services. Canberra: Criminology Research Council, 2001..
- 57Mplus User's Guide. Los Angeles, CA: Muthén & Muthén, 1998–2013., .