Psychotherapeutic interventions in individuals at risk of developing bipolar disorder: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 3–11, February 2014
How to Cite
Pfennig, A., Correll, C. U., Marx, C., Rottmann-Wolf, M., Meyer, T. D., Bauer, M. and Leopold, K. (2014), Psychotherapeutic interventions in individuals at risk of developing bipolar disorder: a systematic review. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 3–11. doi: 10.1111/eip.12082
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- The Stanley Medical Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!