Self-reported quality of life in a Scottish first-episode psychosis cohort: associations with symptomatology and premorbid adjustment
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
How to Cite
MacBeth, A., Gumley, A., Schwannauer, M. and Fisher, R. (2013), Self-reported quality of life in a Scottish first-episode psychosis cohort: associations with symptomatology and premorbid adjustment. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/eip.12087
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- University of Glasgow Medical School
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!