Declaration of interests: The project was funded by the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. Edwin HM Lee has participated in paid advisory board for AstraZeneca and Eli Lilly. Eric YH Chen has participated in paid advisory board for Otsuka, has received educational grant support from Janssen-Cilag and has received research funding from AstraZeneca, Janssen-Cilag, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Sanofi-Aventis and Otsuka. All other authors declare that they do not have any conflicts of interest.
Clinical and social correlates of duration of untreated psychosis among adult-onset psychosis in Hong Kong Chinese: the JCEP study
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
How to Cite
Hui, C. L.-M., Lau, W. W.-Y., Leung, C.-M., Chang, W.-C., Tang, J. Y.-M., Wong, G. H.-Y., Chan, S. K.-W., Lee, E. H.-M. and Chen, E. Y.-H. (2013), Clinical and social correlates of duration of untreated psychosis among adult-onset psychosis in Hong Kong Chinese: the JCEP study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/eip.12094
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!