This paper has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Perspectives in Early Intervention
Nine key principles to guide youth mental health: development of service models in New South Wales
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 190–197, May 2014
How to Cite
Howe, D., Batchelor, S., Coates, D. and Cashman, E. (2014), Nine key principles to guide youth mental health: development of service models in New South Wales. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 8: 190–197. doi: 10.1111/eip.12096
All authors have contributed significantly, and are in agreement with the content of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!