Self-face recognition in the ultra-high risk for psychosis population
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 126–132, April 2015
How to Cite
Jia, H., Yang, J., Zhu, H., Liu, J. and Barnaby, N. (2015), Self-face recognition in the ultra-high risk for psychosis population. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 126–132. doi: 10.1111/eip.12097
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Beijing Education Committee Funds. Grant Number: 1102013501
- Special Scientific Research Project in Health Profession. Grant Number: 201002003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!