Self-face recognition in the ultra-high risk for psychosis population
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
How to Cite
Jia, H., Yang, J., Zhu, H., Liu, J. and Barnaby, N. (2013), Self-face recognition in the ultra-high risk for psychosis population. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/eip.12097
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Beijing Education Committee Funds. Grant Number: 1102013501
- Special Scientific Research Project in Health Profession. Grant Number: 201002003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!