What needs to follow early intervention? Predictors of relapse and functional recovery following first-episode psychosis
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 279–283, August 2015
How to Cite
Kam, S. M., Singh, S. P. and Upthegrove, R. (2015), What needs to follow early intervention? Predictors of relapse and functional recovery following first-episode psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 279–283. doi: 10.1111/eip.12099
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!