This work was supported by the Eastern Norway Health Authority (grant #2008-058, 2010-074), the Innlandet Hospital Trust (#150102) and the Research Council of Norway (#167153/V50). The funding sources had no involvement in study design, in collection, analysis and interpretation of data, the writing of the manuscript, or the decision to submit the paper for publication.
Self-reported symptoms and health service use in adolescence in persons who later develop psychotic disorders: A prospective case-control study
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 221–227, June 2015
How to Cite
Bratlien, U., Øie, M., Haug, E., Møller, P., Andreassen, O. A., Lien, L. and Melle, I. (2015), Self-reported symptoms and health service use in adolescence in persons who later develop psychotic disorders: A prospective case-control study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 9: 221–227. doi: 10.1111/eip.12102
UB and IM conducted the statistical analyses and drafted the manuscript. EH contributed to the data collection. All authors participated in the planning of the project and critical revisions of the manuscript and have approved the final version.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Eastern Norway Health Authority. Grant Numbers: 2008-058, 2010-074
- Innlandet Hospital Trust. Grant Number: 150102
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 167153/V50
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!